The prices listed below are for retail sales, if you are a dealer or repair shop, please login here to get dealer pricing.
If you resale our panels and do not have a username and password, please call us at (541) 610-0401 to get set up.
- The iSeries system will monitor up to 6 regular tanks (holding, fresh, fuel, etc) and 2 tanks that monitor the resistive sending units like the 90 ohm sensors in the larger propane tanks and the fuel tanks that have the resistive float sensors in them [like the WEMA sensors; Standard iSeries set-up will read resistive sensors that have the Low ohm setting for Empty and High ohm setting for full. If you have a resistive sensor that has the opposite settings (Low ohm for Full and High ohm for empty), then you will need the additional insert instructions here to reverse the calibration.
- Monitor can be custom ordered for up to 8 regular tanks.
- Moda Sensors mount to the outside of your non-metallic tanks. No false readings by debris and no drilling!
- Custom Probes (PVC Rod Sensors) can be ordered for metal tanks and other tanks that are not accessible on the outside. It is the same exterior sensor, just put down into a rod to create a "false" wall. Still no issue with false readings by debris. See these probes on our Accessories page.
- We also make Diesel Sensor Rods for diesel tanks using the same technology giving you a readout in percentages.
- No more babysitting your tanks, the iSeries will monitor them for you. Alarms at High level for Waste or Grey tanks or Low levels for Fresh or fuel tanks. You set the level you want it to alarm you at and how often it will check your tanks.
- You can calibrate out the non-linearity issues of irregular shaped tanks. Our iSeries will allow you to calibrate in 25% increments instead of just the empty and full calibration which will take out the inconsistencies on tanks that are not the standard rectangular shaped tank. This is a great feature for many boats whose tanks are built to fit the hull of the boat. It is also great for tanks with "step-outs" or V-shaped or sloping bottoms. It will also allow you to manually change the calibration settings if they are a bit off instead of having to fill and empty your tank again. If you do have a "step-out" tank, see our jumper kit option to accommodate that set-up.
- Do you have a custom name that you would like to label one of your tanks? You can manually enter any name you like for labeling your tanks.
- Water Pump, Water Heater and Generator switches are available to purchase and add to your panel for convenient access to all your needs.
- If you have an iSeries with older software (anything before April. 2021 and other than the 2025-6x2-2 software) and would like to upgrade your panel, click here to print the form out and send it in with your panel. There is an option to have us copy over all the programming on your current board (tank names, alarm settings & calibration settings) to the new board so you will not have to re-setup and calibrate your new panel. There is no fee for upgrading from the 2025-6x2-1 software but if yours is older, then there will need to be a swap out of the programming chip. That charge is $10. If you want to copy your programming and settings to the new software, then that will be an additional $15. Really, the only reason you should need to upgrade from the "-1" version is if you have a resistive sensor that has reverse calibration and want to hook it into your iSeries panel. (Low ohm setting for full and High ohm setting for empty). Do not send in the wiring harness or any other parts with your old panel. Just slide the circuit board out of the harness and send in the panel only.
- If you have the older Ultra 8 system, the iSeries is an upgrade to that. It is the same size, fits in the same hole pattern on the wall and can use the same wiring harness if you notify us when ordering. To keep the same wiring harness, we need to do a small modification to the power switch which is no cost to you and it will not come with a new wiring harness.
If you are upgrading from the Ultra 8 and would like to keep your same wiring harness, please select the "iSeries - Ultra 8 Upgrade" option on the order products page.
- View all tank levels and battery voltage with the touch of a button on our easy to read backlit LCD screen.
- Monitors Battery Voltage and can alarm for that as well.
- Panel size is 7" x 4".
- One year warranty coverage on manufacture defects.
- Videos and Live Tech Help for installation.
- The standard kit has exterior moda sensors for 3 non-metallic tanks. Additional Moda Sensor Kits Available.
$255 - Retail iSeries Kit has 3 exterior Moda sensors for non-metallic tanks. If you do not need 3 exterior moda sensors, please note in the comments box to remove a sensor and $18 will be taken off the price for each removed sensor.
$265 - Marine Version Kit (see above but with a Silicone Coating on the Circuit Board)
$185 - iSeries - Panel Only - Ultra 8 upgrade option (This will not come with a new wiring harness)
$195 - Marine Version panel only
$195 - Marine Version - Panel Only - Ultra 8 upgrade option (This will not come with a new wiring harness)
$5 - Optional Water Pump Switch add on (data sheet)
$5 - Optional Water Heater Switch add on (data sheet)
$5 - Optional Generator Switch add on (data sheet)
703-Smart 3 Tank
The 703 Smart 3 Tank uses the same tank sensing technology as our other panel with a more basic panel layout using LEDs instead of an LCD screen. The tanks can be programmed to have the LED's show red or green at full or empty depending on if you are reading waste or fresh tanks. It does not monitor the battery or LP tanks and there are no alarms. It is still a very accurate system when installed correctly. It just doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the iSeries panel does.
$195 - 703-Smart 3 Tank kit with 3 exterior moda sensors
$125 - Panel only
On any of our kits, if you do not need 3 moda sensors, make a note in the comments box and we will deduct $18 to remove a sensor.
Overall Panel Dimensions: 2.75" x 5.25" inches.
The Mini-Panel display is the smallest display panel we manufacture. This panel is used when there is only a single tank to monitor. It displays the tank levels in quarters (E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, & F) with a series of LEDs.
Our single tank unit has easy calibration through the use of our new Smart Chip technology. Only the push of a couple buttons at empty and full is required to accurately calibrate your tank.
$145 - Full kit with 1 exterior moda sensor
$110 - Panel only
Overall Panel Dimensions: 2" x 3.5" inches.
We offer live Tech Help for installation.
Call (541) 610-0401 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Pacific Time or Email Us at TechSupport@tech-edge.com.
Special appointments can be made for technicial support during a time when customers can be onsite for easier assistance.
Download Owners Manuals
Click Here to download owners manuals of our products.
Please Contact Us if you'd like to customize any of our products to fit your needs.