The prices listed below are for retail sales, if you are a dealer or repair shop, please login here to get dealer pricing.
If you resale our panels and do not have a username and password, please call us at (541) 610-0401 to get set up.
* Fully Programmable for up to 6 regular and 2 LP tanks that already
have the 90 ohm sending units in them (or other resistive sensors like
the WEMA float sensors that have the low ohm setting for the low
liquid level and the high ohm setting for the high liquid level).
* Can be ordered for up to 8 regular tanks. Older 4 tank with 4 LP sensors also still available.
* Moda sensors mount to the outside of your non-metallic tanks. No false readings by debris and no drilling!
* Custom probes can be ordered for metal tanks and other tanks that are not accessible on the outside. It is the same exterior sensor, just put down into a rod to create a "false" wall. Still no issue with false readings by debris.
* No more babysitting your tanks, the iSeries will monitor them for you. Alarms at High level for Waste or Grey tanks or Low levels for Fresh or fuel tanks. You set the level you want it to alarm you at and how often it will check your tanks.
* Easy Calibration. New software will now calibrate irregular shaped tanks with ease and accuracy. Great for Boats with tanks designed to fit the hull or "Step-out" tanks on RVs or tanks with sloping or V-shaped bottoms.
* Water Pump, Water Heater and Generator switches are available to purchase and add to your panel for convenient access to all your needs.
* View all tank levels and battery voltage with the touch of a button on our easy to read backlit LCD screen.
* Monitors Battery Voltage and can alarm for that as well.
* Panel size is 7" x 4".
* One year warranty coverage on manufacture defects.
* Videos and Live Tech Help for installation.
* The standard kit has exterior moda sensors for 3 non-metallic tanks. Additional Moda Sensor Kits Available.
$229 - Retail iSeries Kit has 3 exterior Moda sensors for non-metallic tanks. If you do not need 3 exterior moda sensors, please note in the comments box to remove a sensor and $18 will be taken off the price for each removed sensor.
$234 - Marine Version
$165 - iSeries panel only
$170 - Marine Version panel only
703-Smart 3 Tank
The 703 Smart 3 Tank uses the same tank sensing technology as our other panel with a more basic panel layout using LEDs instead of an LCD screen. The tanks can be programmed to have the LED's show red or green at full or empty depending on if you are reading waste or fresh tanks. It does not monitor the battery or LP tanks and there are no alarms. It is still a very accurate system when installed correctly. It just doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the iSeries panel does.
$159.95 - 703-Smart 3 Tank kit with 3 exterior moda sensors
$114.95 - Panel only
On any of our kits, if you do not need 3 moda sensors, you can call us for a custom kit with less sensors.
Overall Panel Dimensions: 2.75" x 5.25" inches.
The Mini-Panel display is the smallest display panel we manufacture. This panel is used when there is only a single tank to monitor. It displays the tank levels in quarters (E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, & F) with a series of LEDs.
Our one tank unit has become pot(less) through the use of our new Smart Chip technology. Only a button push at empty and full is required to accurately calibrate your tank.
$129.95 - Full kit with 1 exterior moda sensor
$99.95 - Panel only
Overall Panel Dimensions: 2" x 3.5" inches.
The Ultra 8 is the panel version just prior to the iSeries panel. It uses the same technology as the iSeries with different options. With the Ultra 8, all programming is done at our plant and all you have to do is calibrate the tanks when you receive it. Click here to download our customization form that needs to be faxed back to us at (541) 367-3116 before we can build your unit. The Ultra 8 monitors up to 8 tanks. It does not monitor the battery or LP tanks. Once it is programmed in our plant, you cannot change it. If you would like a change, you can send it in to us for reprogramming. The Ultra 8 is no longer available in a kit as we have the upgraded iSeries available now for less expensive. If you are ordering an Ultra 8 as a replacement to one you currently have, you can give us a call to see if we have the programming on file.
$185 - The Ultra 8 is available in panel only. You can purchase add on moda sensors or rods on our accessories page.
Overall Panel Dimensions: 4" x 7" inches.
We offer live Tech Help for installation.
Call (541) 610-0401 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Pacific Time or Email Us.
Special appointments can be made for technicial support during a time when customers can be onsite for easier assistance.
Download Owners Manuals
Click Here to download owners manuals of our products.
Please Contact Us if you'd like to customize any of our products to fit your needs.